How do I file a claim?

Warranty claims cannot be made directly to Forevermark Cabinetry or TSG, llc by the consumer purchaser. The consumer must contact the dealer or distributor from whom the products were purchased and report the nature of the defect. To submit a warranty claim, the original consumer purchaser must contact the Forevermark Cabinetry dealer or TSG, llc distributor where the product was purchased. The independent dealer or distributor will obtain the information necessary to make a claim decision and forward such information in writing to Forevermark Cabinetry/TSG, llc for action on the claim.